What is HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method?
HypnoBirthing is a relaxed natural childbirth technique that focuses on eliminating fear and tension before and during birthing. Through the use of positive affirmation, education, relaxation and breathing techniques, families are given a chance to welcome their babies gently and easily into the world in the absence of unwanted and unnecessary intervention.
What are classes like?
During your HypnoBirthing® 5 week class series you will meet other families who are planning normal, natural birthing experiences. You will be in an environment that supports and encourages your goals and concerns.
Each class is 2 ½ hours in length. The environment is comfortable & inviting. Light refreshment is provided each week.
During your class series, you will receive the following to help guide you through your learning and birthing experience: HypnoBirthing Class Outline
- HypnoBirthing Text, HypnoBirthing- The Mongan Method
- 5 information-packed class meetings
- 5 professionally written scripts for your home practice
- 2 CDs for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding
- Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
- A set of Birth Prompts for your birth Companion
- Demonstration and practice in optimal labor & birth positions
- A guide to pregnancy nutrition
- Deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing.
- Well-paced instruction designed to build your confidence
- Small classes for personal attention
- The advantage and confidence of the Mongan Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation
How much are your classes?
Includes: Instruction, book, CDs, all required handouts & scripts
There is a $25 discount for families who are paid in full 4 weeks before their class start date.
**Private classes are offered on an individual basis. Contact me directly for more information **